July 2022 Market Update, How do interest rates work?, Common-law relationships and estate planning, Retirement income tax strategies, Mortgage Rates and more! Learn more by viewing our August 2022 eNewsletter.
Dealing with finances can be stressful. Our team provides quality, unbiased, and trustworthy advice to assist you in achieving your personal financial goals. Here’s what to expect when you work with our team…
* Over 30 years experience in the financial industry
* Outstanding personalized service
* Unmatched knowledge in financial planning
* Loyal, hardworking, and genuine
* Assistance in reaching personal and financial goals in the most tax and cost-efficient way
* Strive to exceed our clients’ expectations in terms of service and advice
Published: July 15, 2022
Our team member spotlight for this month is our administrative assistant, Tyla Seekings! Tyla’s role within our team allows our day-to-day at the office to run smooth and efficiently. Her role includes preforming trade follow ups, opening new accounts, updating existing accounts and assisting the rest of our administrative team as needed.
Some things you may not know about Tyla are, she is currently studying criminology at Simon Fraser University (SFU), is on the SFU cheer team, and likes to read on her off-time.
Tyla is an important part of our team and we feel so lucky to have her, thank you Tyla!
Published: June 11, 2022